Thursday, May 14, 2009

Those boys!!!!!

Boys are so fun to have, but also very challenging. I love my boys, don't get me wrong, but they can really get under my skin sometimes. Like when I am trying to listen to the actual news for the first time in weeks. I can't hear anything because I have one in my face and the other talking none stop. Or like the time I am talking to my sister on the phone and I can't hear a word she is saying because Caleb and Mikey are screaming at each other because they think it is fun. Oh, boys! I don't care what other people say about little girls being dramatic and whiny, boys are the same way. My boys, who I love, are so dramatic sometimes. (I think I need a night out with friends. I am getting worn out. ) Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get your child out of a grumpy mood. I swear when Caleb is grumpy the whole house turns grumpy. Even the dogs! When it rains it pours. Everything that could go wrong does!!!
On the upside of things Caleb pulled another tooth out last night. Which is amazing because he is terrified to pull out his teeth. Oh, and this morning he woke up at 5:30 to inform me that the tooth fairy did not come last night. (Oh, shoot I forgot about the damn tooth fairy.) I am probably the worst mom every!) Well, it is the start of a new day, I hope today is better than yesterday. Or tonight might be a tequilla shot night:)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe you forgot about the tooth fairy!!! Shame on you! You, I mean the tooth fairy, better have some good excuse!

kimie said...

i'm going out for margaritas tonight with the girls. i'll have one for you! :) and don't worry...i've heard of other tooth fairies that forgot, too. i bet he'll get over it more quickly than you do! :)

Jen said...

I nominated you for a blog award. check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

When the tooth Fairy was too busy to come to our house we informed our son that "she" was so busy she would probably come the next night... or the next.... or only on Thursday's!! LOL