Monday, May 4, 2009

The Crazy Boys




Caleb convinced Tim and I to buy him some gardening tools the other day so that he could help out with planting and digging up weeds and such. Well, I think he lasted about ten minutes helping me with the planting and then decided to find worms and chase his brother around the backyard. It was hard not to laugh, but Mikey was just screaming and trying to run away from Caleb. Then Mikey paused and decided to get even with his brother so I guess he thought throwing dirt at Caleb would be the best way to get him. I had both boys screaming and throwing worms and dirt in the backyard. So, much for buying gardening tools for the boys.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It sounds like they had a blast, even though they were throwing dirt and icky worms. I would have probably have been screaming and running too.