So, my boys love to bug each other. What siblings don't. I woke up this morning to Mikey in my face saying "Get Caleb Up?" Then the second I realized what he said, they were screaming at each other. Caleb said, "Get Out!!!" Mikey screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOO! Caleb up!!" Lovely start to a day. I did not want to get out of bed. Anyways, I make my way downstairs and the yelling at each other continues until about 20 minutes ago. Mikey loves Caleb and Caleb loves Mikey, but they love to bug each other even more.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
This Morning. . .
So, my boys love to bug each other. What siblings don't. I woke up this morning to Mikey in my face saying "Get Caleb Up?" Then the second I realized what he said, they were screaming at each other. Caleb said, "Get Out!!!" Mikey screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOO! Caleb up!!" Lovely start to a day. I did not want to get out of bed. Anyways, I make my way downstairs and the yelling at each other continues until about 20 minutes ago. Mikey loves Caleb and Caleb loves Mikey, but they love to bug each other even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like a bunch of fun! I like the bulldog pic. Hee hee!
Post a Comment