Wednesday, April 1, 2009
World's Worst Blogger!!!
I was sitting here looking at every ones blog when I realized how horrible of a blogger I am. We have been extremely busy with life in general. For the people that don't know, we bought a house a month ago and have been so busy with home remodeling. I don't know what the heck we were thinking. We have "Handy Man Special" under every inch of wallpaper or paneling or whatever we are demoing this week. Yes, I am really tired and those of you that don't know me all that well, I am type A when it comes to the way I clean my house. It makes it really hard to have a clean house if it is destroyed by something. Let's see where should I begin. . .Well, the first two days into our "dream house" the plumbing backed up and so we had to have emergency plumbers come out and fix it since home warranty people don't cover any back ups. So, you ask what is the point of home warranty? I still want the answer to that question. I love this house, but I hate it at the same time. Tim is down stairs fixing the basement up and I decided to start with Caleb's room so in order to give him the room that he wants, the wallpaper must go. There was a reason the previous owners put up wallpaper and I found that out two days into the project, yes it took me a few days just to figure out what the best way is to take down the ugly wallpaper. Holes in our plaster walls and big cracks and all sorts of stuff that is turning this weekend project into a couple of weeks. We are now on week two and I still have some wallpaper to take down. However, there is a light on at the end to the very dark tunnel. Mikey's room is a couple layers of paint and then I am done with the boys rooms. That is just a portions of my frustrations with our new house. More to come I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yes, you are the world's worst blogger! However, I commend you for finally posting! Now we need before and after pictures of you home. Woot! love you!
Post a Comment