Saturday, January 31, 2009

Soooo Busy!!!!!

Wow! We have been so busy since the last blog. Christmas was so much fun, but very busy. We had fun spending time with family. New Year's was a weekend up at Green Lake with my aunt, uncle, cousins and Papa (of course). The whole weekend was a non-stop party. After the Holiday's Tim and I started looking at homes in the Kenosha, WI area. We fell in love with the town and then all we had to do was find a house, which we did. For you that don't know it is a Dutch Colonial that was built back in the 1930's. The best house we had looked at. It even has a three car garage. (Unheard of in Kenosha). We are going to close on the house on February 27Th, could not be soon enough. Caleb is getting excited about the new school thing although it took us awhile to convince him it was a good thing for us to move.
The kids are doing great. They are keeping us on our toes. Mikey is so independent and crazy. Caleb is having a tough time with school. He wants to spend all his time with me. He has been having migraines lately, so we took him to the doctor's and they put him on this medicine that makes him a zombie, so we are in the process of getting a referral to a neurologist to see if there is anything else we can do for him instead of drug him.
Tim is on night shift. Which is good and bad. The bad part is that he doesn't see much of Caleb because he has school and the good part is I get to have the whole bed to myself at night. He is enjoying being an instructor. Anyways, enough about him. I am staying busy with room mom stuff and the next and last party I am planning for Mrs. May is the Valentine's party. I have no idea what to do for centers, but I am sure I will come up with something. I can't depend on any of the other parents that is for sure. So, if you have any ideas, let me know. Well, I guess that is all for now.
Oh, we have a new member in our family, Meet Marley. We adopted her before Christmas and yes she is a pain in the butt. Oh, Tim and I are going to be Aunt and Uncles again!!! Eric (Tim's twin) and wife, Jessica are having a baby in September. We are so excited for them and can't wait to see the new addition to the family.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I found some foam thingys at Michaels today. They are little valentine doo-dads that you can glue together. They are pretty cheap at Michaels and they make 24. Go there and search for a craft for centers.