Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Haircut from Pooba




Well, my little boy is no longer a little baby. Mikey got his first haircut by his Pooba on Friday. He was actually really good during the whole thing. He now has a new found attitude along with his new haircut. I think he is in his terrible two's already. He has always been one to know what he likes and when he likes it, but now it is worse. Got to love the little monkey!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I could have seen all of Mikey's curls before dad cut them all off!

kimie said...

awww..i remember when we had to cut scott's curls because everyone thought he was a girl. it was so sad!!! :( your boys are precious and i'm so glad that you have a blog! i can't believe how big caleb is, and mikey....i could eat him up! hope that you have a good week.....great to be in touch!!!!!!